The scientific program of FNS2023 will include 4 days of talks in a single, plenary-session format. The program will include poster sessions, and more than thirty oral presentations.
FNS 2023 will explore nanomechanical vibrations of complex, meta, 2D and low-dimensional materials. Among the session foci are:
- Classical and quantum nonlinear dynamic phenomena
- Coupling of nanomechanical systems to atoms, molecules, electrons, phonons, magnons, and photons
- Dissipation mechanisms and dissipation engineering in NEMS & MEMS
- Classical and quantum fluctuations far from thermal equilibrium, many-body localization of vibrational excitations, and topological effects
- Classical and quantum sensing as well as other applications of nanomechanical resonators